This top of the range GlobalGuard wireless alarm system is accessible online 24/7, either from a computer or smartphone. You can monitor and control the system remotely, and it will even email you if there is a disturbance at home. It's easy to install, use, and expand - remote controls, garage door sensors or even lampholders and plug-in sockets to control your lights and other electrical appliances such as radios to scare those burglars away.
This Alarm System includes: 1 x Wireless IP indoor camera, 1 x solar siren, 2 x Door/Window Contact, 2 x PIR movement detector, 1 x IP gateway, 1 x control panel, batteries, fixings and quick install guide.
- Your GlobalGuard alarm system is accessible online - you can monitor and control your alarm system remotely from your smartphone
- View and record video remotely over the internet via computer or smartphone
- Security Detector (movement or door/window contact detector) will trigger video recording
- The system will email if there is a disturbance in your home
- Easy to Install: Wireless, self-learning accessories
- Plug and Play: No need to amend firewall or router settings - a remote server creates an individual P2P connection. All you require is a login and password.
- Easy to Use: Install the software on your PC, then link and add devices in minutes. Control everything online with a graphic interface.
- Fully Expandable: Up to 36 zones or 38 accessories
- Add lighting accessories to turn on lights in the event of a disturbance
- Free Android/iOS app available to download
- Additional accessories available: GlobalGuard Wireless CCTV (HIS5A), Wireless Remote Control (HIS9A), Garage Door Sensor (HIS10A), GlobalGuard Lampholders (HIS2A), GlobalGuard Plug-in Sockets (HIS1A)
- Requires an unrestricted internet broadband connection with wired or WIFI router
- PC Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7, Internet Explorer 6.x or higher, CPU: Pentium 4, 1GHz or above, VGA Card Resolution: 800 x 600 or above, Video Memory Size 128MB or above
- IOS: iPhone 1/2/3/4, iPad 1/2, iPod Touch 4 up to iOS V4.3.4 (latest iOS version release), Android: Android phone V2.x, tablet PC tested up to V4.0
|No. of Cameras:
|Link to TV (Y/N):